Baylor WBB - Portland Regional Information

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 26 11:22:14 CDT 2024

Friendly reminder that the application for credentials closes at 4 p.m. CT TODAY.

Attached are updated documents with times in them for events in Portland. Please let me know if you have any questions. In the PDF, it lists practice as PM, but it is indeed AM.

Thanks,
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)