Baylor WBB Media Materials - NCAA Tournament

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Wed Mar 15 14:09:50 CDT 2023

All –

Attached you will find game notes for Baylor women’s basketball heading into this weekend’s first round matchup with Alabama. For those making the trip to Storrs, there is also a schedule attached with info on team practices, media availabilities, etc.

For those that are unable to make it out east, below is a link to the NCAA’s media hub. You will find game notes, Zoom links, press conference transcripts and a lot more. Please let me know if you have any questions and we appreciate your continued support of Baylor WBB!

https://sites.google.com/view/diwbbmedia/home

Thanks!
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)