UPDATE BAYLOR BASEBALL: Media Availability moved to Friday, Oct. 11

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Thu Oct 10 12:45:44 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Due to an unforeseen delay in Coach Rodriguez’s travel schedule and his late arrival to practice today, we are moving today’s media availability to TOMORROW, Friday, Oct. 11 at 2:30 p.m. at Baylor Ballpark. Both coach and select student-athletes will be available and you can stay to get b-roll at the beginning of practice/intersquad.

Sorry for the late notice on the change and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Rachel

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>

Baylor baseball head coach Steve Rodriguez and select student-athletes will be available for interview prior to the start of the team’s first fall ball practice on Thursday, Oct. 10 at 4 p.m. CT at Baylor Ballpark.

Thanks!

Rachel