BAYLOR BASEBALL: Media Availability Monday, May 27

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Sun May 26 19:41:02 CDT 2019

Hi all,

  Baylor will privately be watching the NCAA selection show on Monday, May 27 at the Stone Room in the Ferrell Center at 11 a.m. CT. Media are invited to come and get reaction of the team watching the show and select student-athletes and head coach Steve Rodriguez will be available for interviews following the selection show. I want to reiterate this is not an event open to the public, media is being granted special access to attend.

Thanks,

Rachel

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>