[Psvs-t] Tentative: [EXT] Texas Veteran Private School Consortium

Ruiz, Trisha N ruiztn at stthom.edu
Wed Feb 22 13:43:31 CST 2023

Good afternoon all,

I will do my best to hop on this call to discuss TACVPO but I will be in DC on this day meeting with Congress regarding 3 main concerns that need legislative support: 1) the lack of ELR's and their inability to update WEAMS in a timely manner negatively impacting our students, 2) 85/15; we are asking that the VA halt all actions regarding 85/15 until the VA trains their employees on how to interpret the policy and not continue to misguide IHE based on personal interpretation not VA interpretation, and 3) the increase of demands on the SCO and the 10 day notification of compliance/risk based assessments.

If anyone has any feedback on the top 3 issues, please feel free to reach me at ruiztn at stthom.edu<mailto:ruiztn at stthom.edu>.

Thank you,
Dr. Ruiz