Baylor Baseball Media Availability -- FRIDAY at 2:15 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:20:15 CST 2024

Hey everyone!

Baylor Baseball will hold its first media availability of 2024 on Friday, January 26, at 2:15 p.m. (weather permitting) at Baylor Ballpark ahead of the team’s first official practice of the spring. Head coach Mitch Thompson and select student-athletes will be available to answer questions. Media may enter through the gate down the third base line and are permitted to stick around for the first 15 minutes of practice to shoot B-roll.

In the event of inclement weather, alternate plans will be communicated to you via email.

Let me know if there’s anything you need from my end and we’ll see you on Friday!

Thanks,

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (Baseball, Football)