2024 Baylor Baseball Media Protocols

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Thu Feb 15 15:24:18 CST 2024

Hey everyone,

Wanted to pass along a few reminders as we begin the 2024 Baseball season. As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We thank you in advance for your coverage of Baylor Baseball!

MEDIA MATERIALS
Media materials can be found in the 2024 Baylor Baseball Media Materials link: https://baylorbea.rs/BSBMedia. <https://baylorbea.rs/BSBMedia> Please bookmark this link as it will be updated throughout the season with stats, photos, game notes and box scores. This season’s media almanac, roster and schedule, along with last season’s final stats have already been uploaded.

CREDENTIALS
Single-game credentials will be available upon request for those who do not hold a season-long pass. Media members can request credentials by contacting Max Calderone (Max_Calderone at baylor.edu<mailto:Max_Calderone at baylor.edu>) no later than noon the day before a home game. Credentials can be picked up at Will Call located outside of Baylor Ballpark or by contacting Max Calderone (254-265-1639). Limited workspace is available inside the press box at Baylor Ballpark and will be reserved for working media only.

PHOTOGRAPHY
Media members are welcome to shoot photo/video this season from either of the camera wells along the first- and third-base lines connecting to the dugout.

POSTGAME INTERVIEWS
Head coach Mitch Thompson and selected student-athletes will be made available for interviews after each game following a brief cooling off period. Media are asked to submit player interview requests to Max Calderone no later than the 8th inning. Interviews will take place on the field in front of the Baylor dugout. Media members may enter the field through the gate down the third-base line.

Again, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Looking forward to working with you all this season!

-

Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (Baseball, Football)