Baylor WBB Availability - Friday, Feb. 16 at 12:30 PM

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Thu Feb 15 12:21:34 CST 2024

Hi all,

Baylor women’s basketball will be holding a media availability on Friday, Feb. 16 at 12:30 p.m. in the media room at the Ferrell Center.

Darianna Littlepage-Buggs and Yaya Felder, as well as head coach Nicki Collen, will be available to preview Sunday’s matchup with Texas Tech and Brittney Griner’s jersey retirement at Foster Pavilion.

Below is a link to access media materials throughout the year and the press conference will be archived on Baylor Athletics YouTube. Please let me know if anything is missing that you would find helpful, and I can add it.

MEDIA MATERIALS: https://baylor.app.box.com/s/lykjel4npgbg4sqd54f52933ls6irk81

Phillips 66 Big 12 Women’s Basketball Championship Credentials (deadline Feb. 26): https://secure.sportssystems.com/events2/credapp.cfm

Single game credentials can be applied for here: https://baylorbears.com/sb_output.aspx?form=1054. Friendly reminder that credential requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance (we prefer 48 hours).

A recording of the press conference will be available in the Box link above following the availability. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,
Shelby

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)