You're Invited - NCAA Softball Selection Show

Gilmore, Katy Katy_Gilmore at baylor.edu
Tue May 9 16:47:48 CDT 2023

All –

We want to extend an invitation for you to attend our NCAA Softball Selection Show Watch Party on Sunday, May 14. Below are details about the event. Please let me know if you have any questions!

  *   When: Sunday, May 14
  *   Where: Letterwinners Lounge at McLane Stadium
  *   Time: Doors open at 5:15 PM, show starts at 6 PM

Light snacks will be provided. Head coach Glenn Moore and select student-athletes will be made available following the show for a media.

In the event of hosting a regional, Shelby Hild (shelby_hild at baylor.edu<mailto:shelby_hild at baylor.edu>) will serve as the media coordinator for the event. Please be on the lookout for more info from her following the Selection Show.

Thanks,
Katy

Katy Gilmore | Associate Director of Athletic Communications

[cidimage002.png at 01D79F3C.9D2300D0]<http://baylorbears.com/>