Baylor WBB Media Info - Availability, Credentials, Postgame Coverage

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 14 13:47:24 CDT 2023

I pushed send too early. Here is the postgame Zoom info for the weekend.

https://ncaa-org.zoom.us/j/84372308725?pwd=cHgvc0Q5ZCtyZ0d3RDJKTWIrbmM0Zz09
Passcode: 307165

Press conference video/audio archive (search team name)<https://ncaa.veritone.com/>
Transcripts provided by ASAP<https://asaptext.com/ncaatranscripts/>

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)

From: Hild, Shelby <Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at 1:46 PM
Subject: Baylor WBB Media Info - Availability, Credentials, Postgame Coverage
Hi all – Below is some information as it relates to a pre-NCAA Tournament media availability, credential info and postgame coverage while we’re in Storrs.

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline to apply for credentials is TONIGHT at 4 p.m. CT. Below is the link and hotel information.

If you have applied and not yet received a confirmation email that you’ve been approved, please email me ASAP! We had some complications with a few applications because they did not choose that they were covering a participating institution. They chose "Local Media," and as such, do not appear on our list.

LINK TO APPLY FOR CREDENTIALS: https://secure.sportssystems.com/events2/?eventKey=a26094b6-cc0b-4bac-9ac4-8b780793b9e6

  *   YOU NEED TO INDICATE YOU ARE THERE TO COVER A PARTICIPATING INSTITUTION (BAYLOR)
MEDIA HOTEL INFO: Graduate Storrs (860-427-7888)

  *   Website: https://www.graduatehotels.com/storrs/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAjbagBhD3ARIsANRrqEunfb2rwf1_CH3Y-2rTQY0wCjGdUuxpVOZ7h5Lodpcr-oJT-9XibpMaAqp2EALw_wcB
  *   Anyone traveling, parking is going to be made available in South Garage for the media (right across the street from Gampel). Parking will be on the 6th floor (roof).

We will be hosting a media availability tomorrow, March 15, at 11:15 a.m. in the media room at the Ferrell Center. Head coach Nicki Collen will be joined by select student-athletes to preview the tournament.

For those of you that are unable to join us in the lovely state of Connecticut, there is post-game Zoom info for the weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)