FW: WBB: Baylor 68, Kansas State 87

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:42:24 CST 2023

Just a friendly reminder about tonight’s media availability. Head coach Nicki Collen and Sarah Andrews will be in attendance.

Additionally, you’re more than welcome to stick around for our Play4Kay kids clinic, which is expecting over 100 kids.

Thanks!

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)