2023 Phillips 66 Big 12 Softball Championship - Credential Application

Gilmore, Katy Katy_Gilmore at baylor.edu
Mon Apr 24 15:22:38 CDT 2023

Passing along the credential application for the 2023 Phillips 66 Big 12 Softball Championship from the conference office … please fill out the form and send it to jconrad at big12sports.com<mailto:jconrad at big12sports.com>.

Good Afternoon,

I’m attaching the credential application for the 2023 Phillips 66 Big 12 Softball Championship held May 11-13 at USA Softball Hall of Fame Stadium in Oklahoma City. Please forward the application to your media list for those that would like to cover the event in person. Applications are due back to me (jconrad at big12sports.com<mailto:jconrad at big12sports.com>) by Wednesday, May 3. Further parking information will be emailed closer to the event.

Let me know of any questions and thanks all!

Schedule
First Round – Thursday, May 11
Noon
Game 1: No. 4 seed vs. No. 5 seed
Big 12 Now on ESPN+
3 p.m.
Game 2: No. 2 seed vs. No. 7 seed
Big 12 Now on ESPN+
6 p.m.
Game 3: No. 3 seed vs. No. 6 seed
Big 12 Now on ESPN+
Semifinals – Friday, May 12
1 p.m.
Game 4: No. 1 seed vs. Game 1 winner
ESPNU
4 p.m.
Game 5: Game 2 winner vs. Game 3 winner
Big 12 Now on ESPN+
Final – Saturday, May 13
2 p.m.
Game 6: Game 4 winner vs. Game 5 winner
ESPN2

Times listed as Central. Times and television network designations are subject to change.

Katy Gilmore | Associate Director of Athletic Communications

[cidimage002.png at 01D79F3C.9D2300D0]<http://baylorbears.com/>