FW: Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship - Credential Application Open

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Apr 24 15:10:28 CDT 2023

All,

Passing along the following message from the Big 12 office…

Media –
Credential applications are now open for the 2023 Phillips 66 Big 12 Baseball Championship, May 24-28 at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas. Please reach out to me should you have any questions.

Baseball Credential Application Link – Deadline May 16, 5 p.m. CT/6 p.m. ET
https://secure.sportssystems.com/events2/?eventKey=8fe12996-e1e9-4aae-8081-e6b2cd0bced6

In addition, we have secured a courtesy hotel block for media at the Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington (located within two miles of Globe Life Field) at an average rate of $129 per night. Please contact the hotel directly with any questions or changes at (817) 649-7676.

Baseball Media Hotel Reservation Link – Deadline May 12
You can adjust the dates by clicking the white text on the bar near the top of the page.
Hotel Room Reservation - Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington<https://www.hyatt.com/shop/dfwza?location=Hyatt%20Place%20Dallas%2FArlington&checkinDate=2023-05-23&checkoutDate=2023-05-29&rooms=1&adults=1&kids=0&corp_id=G-BT23>

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)