Baylor Equestrian Media Availability - TOMORROW at 2:15 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:19:56 CDT 2022

Hey everyone!

Baylor Equestrian will hold a media availability tomorrow, Tuesday, Oct. 18 at 2:15 p.m. at the Willis Family Equestrian Center. Head coach Casie Maxwell and select student-athletes will be available to answer questions ahead of the team’s home opener against No. 1 TCU this Friday at Noon. Media may access the back patio of the Willis by walking between the covered arena and the team building (or you can always just text me if you get lost!)

As a reminder, all media materials for this season are uploaded to our Box link: https://baylorbea.rs/EQMedia

Thanks and we’ll see you tomorrow at the barn,

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)