Baylor Baseball Open Practice - TOMORROW at 3:00 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Oct 17 11:26:07 CDT 2022

Hey everyone!

Baylor Baseball’s practice/intrasquad tomorrow, Tuesday, Oct. 18, will be open to the media for photo/video purposes beginning at 3:00 p.m. We will not be hosting an interview portion, this is just an opportunity for you all to come gather B-Roll. Future open dates will be communicated as they are determined throughout the remainder of fall camp.

Let me know if you have any questions and we’ll see you at the Ballpark tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks,

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (BSB, FB, EQ)