Baylor WTEN Inks Zuzana Kubacha

Hild, Shelby Shelby_Hild at baylor.edu
Wed Nov 23 11:48:22 CST 2022

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Nov. 23, 2022

Baylor WTEN Inks Zuzana Kubacha
Kubacha set to join the Bears next fall

For more information contact: Shelby Hild; 254-405-7591, Shelby_hild at baylor.edu<mailto:Shelby_hild at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor women’s tennis signed Zuzana Kubacha to a National Letter of Intent on Tuesday, head coach Joey Scrivano announced Wednesday.

“We are excited to have Zuzana join our program,” Scrivano said. “She’s an accomplished junior player who will make an immediate impact on our program. She’s a fighter on the court who plays with heart, and is someone who wants to be coached, and these qualities will serve our team well.”

Kubacha is a three-time youth singles and doubles champion out of Poland and won team championships as a member of the U12, U14 and U18 Polish National Teams. She represented Poland at the Baku 2019 European Youth Summer Olympic Festival and was ranked as high as 132 in the International Tennis Federation (ITF) juniors rankings.

- BaylorBears<http://www.BaylorBears>.com -

--
Shelby Hild | Director of Communications (WBB, WTEN)