WBB 1st & 2nd Rounds

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Wed Mar 16 19:27:45 CDT 2022

Hello!

Attached is the information you should need for this weekend.

All media seats will be assigned and on the floor of the Ferrell Center on the west side. Please be aware that you must be masked on the floor. Media overflow will be in section 104.

TV stations may not do live shots from the floor in between games, but you can do them from the concourse, outside the Ferrell Center, and other locations.

I’ll be sending seating charts soon. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)