WGOLF Media Availability

Roberts, Matt WM_Roberts at baylor.edu
Tue Feb 15 11:25:53 CST 2022

Hello all,

Baylor women’s golf will be hosting media availability on WEDNESDAY, Feb. 16, at 1:00 p.m. at Ridgewood Country Club. Head coach Jay Goble will be available, as well as select student-athletes, ahead of their second tournament of the spring, The Moon Golf Invitational in Melbourne, Fla.

Additionally, I have created a WGOLF media materials folder where you can find B-Roll and photos of this year’s team.

Media Materials: https://baylor.box.com/s/6lsj9n2hli3vecqv2xxsf24b9vt0hmo3

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Roberts | Associate Director of Athletic Communications (MGOLF/ WGOLF/ FOOTBALL/ MBB)

 [cid:image003.png at 01D7D346.D6F76D30]