Baylor MT Media Availability | Thursday, Apr. 21, 1:15pm

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Apr 19 09:58:28 CDT 2022

Good morning!

Men’s Tennis will be holding media availability on Thursday, April 21, at 1:15pm at the Hurd Tennis Center ahead of the Big 12 Championships in Fort Worth. Head coach Michael Woodson and select student-athletes will be available to answer questions ahead of our Saturday matchup against OSU/TTU at 3pm. The men’s bracket is attached.

Let me know if you need anything or have any questions!

Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)