MEDIA ADVISORY | WNBA Draft Watch Party with Baylor WBB

Pirtle, Krista Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu
Sun Apr 10 20:57:59 CDT 2022

Hey everybody,

Baylor Women’s Basketball will be holding a WNBA Draft Watch Party tomorrow (Monday, April 11) at 6PM at coach Tony Greene’s house. The event is not open to the public; however, media members are more than welcome to attend and get some B-roll / pictures. Also, a few student-athletes will be available for interviews.

With the Draft beginning promptly at 6PM, it would be a good idea to get there around 5:45-5:50 to get your things set up. Please shoot me a text/email to let me know you’re coming, so that way we’ve got a head count.

Tony’s address is:

443 S. Cedar Ridge Cir, Robinson TX 76706

Let me know if y’all need anything else!

Krista Pirtle | Associate Director of Athletics Communications

[signature_1415018582]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>