Baylor Track & Field Set for Texas Relays

Coleman, Kellen Kellen_Coleman at baylor.edu
Wed Mar 24 15:08:20 CDT 2021

Baylor Track & Field Set for Texas Relays
This will be the first outdoor meet of the season with almost a full squad.

WACO, Texas – Baylor track & field travels south down I-35 for the 93rd Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays Thursday-Saturday at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin, Texas.

“It’s always a great weekend and one that our student-athletes look forward to competing in each year,” head coach Todd Harbour said. “We are excited to add our indoor nationals group to the group that competed last week.”

This will be the first outdoor meet of the season with almost a full squad as much of the crew from the NCAA Indoor meet will make outdoor debuts this week. With week one rankings set to come out Tuesday, March 30, the Bears will look to post some early individual times and marks to set the pace.

Baylor action from Austin will get started Thursday with the heptathlon, with the distance carnival beginning at 7 p.m. CT on Thursday. Friday and Saturday will feature the majority of the events in which Baylor student-athletes will be competing.

The Texas Relays will be televised live on the Longhorn Network, with separate streams for day one<https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=c6994340-5ebe-4db6-be2b-395db37b05a1>, day two<https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=b29cc62c-dea1-4c73-a066-86583ab8268d>, and day three<https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=85ec3fa1-f8f6-4ceb-81bf-c627e5030aab>. Live results can be found here<https://pttiming.com/event.php?mid=37&pt=schedule>.

For continued updates on the Baylor Track & Field team, follow the team's social media accounts all season long: @BaylorTrack.

Kellen Coleman | Associate Director of Communications

 [/var/folders/pf/02zg9swd0fz7qy7f5nkl4mymsr0bxx/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage004.png at 01D50713.9CE40560] <http://baylorbears.com/>