Baylor MBB Media Info - Saturday, March 20

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sat Mar 20 00:45:04 CDT 2021

All,

We’re still waiting on tip time, TV network and venue for Baylor MBB’s second-round game Sunday vs. Wisconsin. I’ll send all of that information ASAP, but as of now, we’re tentatively planning to hold a Zoom media availability at 1:45 pm CT on Saturday.

I’ll confirm the timing once we have details finalized, but didn’t want to keep you all waiting when he have a general idea of the media availability time.

Topic: Baylor MBB Media Availability
Time: Mar 20, 2021 02:45 PM America/Indiana/Indianapolis
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09
Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309

Please let me know if there’s any other way I can assist. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications