Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Mar 15 13:52:45 CDT 2021

Hey everyone,

Ahead of its matches at Houston and Rice this week, Baylor volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre and selected student-athletes on Wednesday, March 17 at 1:30 p.m. CT on Zoom. The press conference will be recorded and uploaded to the Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/BaylorVB21) when available.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from my end!

Topic: Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - Houston & Rice
Time: Mar 17, 2021 01:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/82461241320?pwd=ZURVTnFjUWNFdy9GdVRMLzJSMHc2dz09

Meeting ID: 824 6124 1320
Passcode: 231235

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)