Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - Thursday at 11:30 a.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Tue Feb 23 15:27:17 CST 2021

Hey everyone,

Baylor volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre and selected student-athletes on Thursday, Feb. 25, at 11:30 a.m. on Zoom ahead of its matches with North Texas and Pepperdine this weekend. The press conference will be recorded and uploaded to the Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/BaylorVB21) when available.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

A reminder that credential requests are due to me by Noon on Thursday for this weekend’s matches. Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can ensure we have available seating.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from my end and I will see you all (virtually) on Thursday!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/4607403037?pwd=UTRxT1BsOHBaTC92S3J6YVQxM3NSdz09

Meeting ID: 460 740 3037
Passcode: 604190

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)