Baylor VB Media Availability: 8/25/21 1:45 p.m.

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Tue Aug 24 14:41:52 CDT 2021

Hi everyone,

My name is Madelon Allen and I am the new volleyball, men’s tennis and acrobatics & tumbling SID for Baylor Athletics.

We will be holding a media availability for Volleyball before the trip to Wisconsin this weekend on Wednesday, August 25, at 1:45 p.m. in the Ferrell Center media room. Head Coach Ryan McGuyre and select student-athletes will be available to answer your questions ahead of the matchups with Minnesota and Wisconsin.

The first 15 minutes of practice will be open for you to capture b-roll footage and then will be closed. Please enter the Ferrell Center from the Stone Room when you arrive on Wednesday.

All Baylor volleyball materials for the season can be found at this Box link: https://baylorbea.rs/VBMedia21

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything.

Thanks,
Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)