Update on Baylor Athletics Communications staff

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Mon Aug 2 18:02:30 CDT 2021

Local media,

Wanted to provide you all some updates on the Baylor Athletics Communications staff as we begin the 2021-22 season. We look forward to working with you all in-person again! We’ve had some transition this summer, so please bear with us while four of us collectively cover all 19 sports until we’re able to backfill three open positions.

  *   Krista Pirtle has been promoted to Kyle Robarts’ previous role covering WBB and Women’s Tennis and will continue handling Softball and Soccer until her replacement is hired. Kyle’s last day is Thursday, August 5.
  *   Max Calderone has been promoted to Zach Rhodes’ previous role covering Baseball and serving as the secondary Football contact, and he’ll keep Equestrian. Max will continue handling Volleyball and Men’s Tennis until his replacement begins (we’re close to filling this spot and anticipate an August 20 start date).
  *   Kellen Coleman will handle Acrobatics & Tumbling until the replacement for Max’s previous position is hired.
  *   I’ll step in as primary Football contact until we’re able to backfill that position – please be on the lookout for a fall camp media schedule later this week.

CURRENT SPORT ASSIGNMENTS
* - interim contact
Football – David Kaye*
Men’s Basketball – David Kaye
Women’s Basketball – Krista Pirtle
Soccer – Krista Pirtle*
Volleyball – Max Calderone*
Track & Field – Kellen Coleman
Men’s Tennis – Max Calderone*
Women’s Tennis – Krista Pirtle
Men’s Golf – David Kaye
Women’s Golf – David Kaye
Softball – Krista Pirtle*
Baseball – Max Calderone
Acrobatics & Tumbling – Kellen Coleman*
Equestrian – Max Calderone

All of our contact info is available at baylorbears.com/media<http://baylorbears.com/media>.

I’ll send additional updates as we backfill those positions. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications