Baylor MBB Media Info - Championship Game

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sun Apr 4 11:13:16 CDT 2021

All,

The NCAA’s pre-championship game press conference is today, starting with Gonzaga at 2:30 p.m. ET and followed by Baylor at 3:15 p.m. ET. Information to access the Zoom conferences is below (same link for both teams). The NCAA will provide the press conference moderator and all files will be uploaded to the NCAA’s Digital Media Hub.

Gonzaga’s Mark Few & Joel Ayayi – 2:30-3:05 p.m. ET:
https://ncaa-org.zoom.us/j/85451853794?pwd=bFBxblNWTWFHU2MyNXhxblI2eDFaUT09

Baylor’s Scott Drew & Davion Mitchell – 3:15-3:50 p.m. ET:
https://ncaa-org.zoom.us/j/85451853794?pwd=bFBxblNWTWFHU2MyNXhxblI2eDFaUT09

Please let me know if there’s any other way I can assist. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications