Baylor Baseball: Coach Rodriguez Media Availability Nov. 12 at 11 am

Rhodes, Zach Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu
Wed Nov 11 09:47:54 CST 2020

Hey everyone,

Head Coach Steve Rodriguez will have media availability tomorrow Nov. 12 at 11 a.m. via Zoom to talk about the 2021 Signing Class and to preview the Green & Gold World Series set to begin on Friday, Nov. 13.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Let me know if you guys need anything else and I will see everyone tomorrow!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/2653125471?pwd=RVZJR1N1MTFWYnBmM09lMVNuc2pyUT09

Meeting ID: 265 312 5471
Passcode: baylor

Zach Rhodes | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
C: 919-247-7585 | O: 254-710-3784