BAYLOR A&T: Media Availability, Head Coach Felecia Mulkey Tomorrow, Friday June 19

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Thu Jun 18 22:07:11 CDT 2020

Below is the link and meeting ID/password for tomorrow’s 11 a.m. CT zoom call with Coach Mulkey. If you haven’t already, please let me know if you are going to participate.

Thanks!

Rachel

Topic: Baylor Acrobatics & Tumbling Media Availability
Time: Jun 19, 2020 11:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/94796069248?pwd=YUFKY2JFaC91MkVvZFE0eFd0QTRZUT09

Meeting ID: 947 9606 9248
Password: 518479
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,94796069248#,,,,0#,,518479# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,94796069248#,,,,0#,,518479# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 947 9606 9248
Password: 518479
Find your local number: https://baylor.zoom.us/u/acOjHnwf69

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>