BAYLOR A&T: Media Availability, Head Coach Felecia Mulkey Tomorrow, Friday June 19

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Thu Jun 18 18:16:20 CDT 2020

Hi all,

Sorry for the late notice on this, but Baylor acrobatics & tumbling head coach Felecia Mulkey will do a media session tomorrow, Friday, June 19 at 11 a.m. CT to discuss the sport of acrobatics & tumbling officially being named an emerging sport at the NCAA Division I level, one step closer to it being recognized as a NCAA championship sport. This is something Coach Mulkey and other pioneers of the sport have been working towards for 12 years.

I will be sending the Zoom link along shortly, but in the meantime, if you plan on attending, please do the following –

Please shoot me a response to this email with your cell phone number if you plan on joining so I have your numbers for your texts during the presser when you have a question (see next point).

If you have questions during the presser, please text me at 254-652-2061 and I will serve as moderator. Please enter the Zoom meeting with your microphone muted, and when I call on you for a question, feel free to un-mute yourself to ask the question. This will help streamline the question asking process.
Thanks!

Rachel

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>