Baylor MBB Postgame Zoom Info - Game 3 vs. Illinois (tentatively set for 11:10 pm CT)

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Wed Dec 2 18:50:31 CST 2020

All,

Below is information to access tonight’s Baylor MBB postgame media availability with head coach Scott Drew and a selected player. The start time is tentatively set for 11:10 pm CT, but we’ll start ASAP after the coach Drew’s postgame radio interview.

Krista Pirtle will moderate. Please use the raise hand function if you’d like to be ask a question, and Krista will call on everyone individually.

We’ll record the Zoom and upload the audio and video files to http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB.

Topic: Baylor MBB Postgame vs. Illinois

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09

Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309

Let me know if there’s anything else you need. Thanks,

DK

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications

[cid:image001.png at 01D6C670.A1A01CB0]