Note about Welcome Back Dinner (WBB) and reminder for WT Availability

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Wed Oct 2 09:24:54 CDT 2019

All,

I’m sorry if I didn’t make it clear, but we would love to have members of the media at tomorrow night’s Welcome Back Dinner if you are available. Come eat and kickoff the year with us!

Also a reminder that women’s tennis will have its first media availability of the Fall today at 12:30 at the Hurd Tennis Center.

Thanks!

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>