Media Credentials Application - Greensboro

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Mon Mar 25 23:25:30 CDT 2019

All,

Please find the credential link below:
https://clients.sportssystems.com/clients//ncaa/2019/women/women-teamlistopen.htm<https://clients.sportssystems.com/clients/ncaa/2019/women/women-teamlistopen.htm>

Also, please note our first press conference/practice details below:
Coach Mulkey – 2:05-2:20 p.m. EDT
Players – 2:25-2:40 p.m. EDT
Open Locker Room – 2:05-2:35 p.m. EDT
Practice Open: 2:50 p.m. – 3:05 p.m. EDT

NCAA Headquarters and Media Hotel

O. Henry Hotel

624 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC 27408

Website: https://ohenryhotel.com/

Rate: $189

Contact Person: Martha Bryant

Phone: 336-478-9100

TO: Media Members
FROM: Kyle Robarts, Baylor Women's Basketball Contact/SID
TO: RE: 2019 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship Credentials

In preparing for upcoming play in the 2019 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship, Baylor is currently compiling its “official” print and electronic media travel list for regional competition.

The NCAA is utilizing an online process for obtaining credential requests for media desiring to cover a particular team throughout the championship. You will also have the option to copy an attendee's information from a previous round to the next round to make your application process easier.

Please make your credential requests for only those staffing the tournament at each round. Do not attempt to enter the same person on multiple team lists per round. You will be given an opportunity to enter other staff members should the team advance to the next competition site (i.e. from a second-round to a regional semifinal).

Please note: Requestors will be required to provide a unique email address for each attendee credential request for the regional round. Remember, do not attempt to request multiple credentials for the same person, nor request additional names not covering at this week's regional sites.

Please fill out the online form in detail. The [insert school name] Sports Information Office will approve or deny your request.

The deadline for inclusion on the team media list prior to regionals is 5 p.m. (Eastern) Wednesday, March 27.

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>