*Updated* Baylor MBB Media Schedule Thru Big 12 Championship

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Thu Mar 7 16:29:23 CST 2019

All,

Please note that tomorrow’s Baylor MBB media availability is at 1:00 p.m.

Additionally, we will hold a media availability before practice on Monday – that will be the only opportunity for interviews before the team heads to the Big 12 Championship in Kansas City. Monday’s practice time will not be set until Sunday, but I’ll pass that info along ASAP. I expect the media availability will start somewhere between 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.

Thanks,

DK

BAYLOR MBB MEDIA SCHEDULE

Friday, March 8 – Media Availability at 1:00 p.m. in Ferrell Center media room
Saturday, March 9 – Game: Baylor at Kansas, 1 p.m. on ESPN (press conference postgame) – credential requests: http://sportssystems.com/kansas

Monday, March 11 – Media Availability at time TBD in Ferrell Center media room
Thursday, March 14 – Game: Baylor vs. Iowa State in Big 12 Championship quarterfinals, 11:30 a.m. on ESPN/ESPN2 (press conference postgame)

--
David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications

[/Users/david_kaye/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_83588878]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>