Baylor Baseball: Shriners College Baseball Classic Credentials

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Wed Feb 20 10:53:00 CST 2019

Hi all,

  If you are planning on attending the Shriners College Baseball Classic next weekend in Houston and have not been in touch with Steve Grande of the Astros, could you please let me know as I am compiling a list of credential needs from our end to pass along to the Astros.

Thanks so much and please let me know if you have any questions.

Rachel

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director
O: 254-710-3784
C: 254-652-2061

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>