Baylor Football: Sunday Press Conference update

Bryan, Taylor Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu
Sat Dec 1 15:59:25 CST 2018

Baylor Beat,

An update on Sunday press conference plans:

First, Coach Rhule will participate in a conference call with whichever bowl chooses Baylor. I will provide that dial in information whenever it becomes available. Times for that range from 4:30-6:30 pm CT depending on the bowl.

Second, Coach Rhule will meet with the local media on the second floor of the BANC on Sunday at 4 pm CT.

If anything changes with the bowl announcement timeline, I will email an update. Please let me know if you have any questions.

TB

Taylor Bryan | Director of Football Communications & Creative
C: 254-709-4411 | O: 254-710-3538

[cid:image001.png at 01D46AF7.295D8C50]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>