[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] Foster Forward: Baylor Unveils Court Design

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Sat Dec 16 16:14:53 CST 2023

BAYLOR ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS – Dec. 16, 2023

Foster Forward: Baylor Unveils Court Design
Baylor’s New Court at Foster Pavilion Debuted

For more information contact: Brent Ingram; 210-845-8651, brent_ingram at baylor.edu<mailto:brent_ingram at baylor.edu>

Foster Forward: A Letter from Mack Rhoades<https://baylorbears.com/news/2023/12/15/foster-forward-letter-from-mack-rhoades.aspx>

Foster Forward: Preparing Fans for the Pavilion<https://baylorbears.com/news/2023/12/15/foster-forward-preparing-fans-for-the-foster.aspx>

WACO, Texas -- Baylor Athletics has unveiled the new court design for the Mark & Paula Hurd Floor at Paul & Alejandra Foster Pavilion.

The court design will feature a green border around the playing surface, with the "BAYLOR BEARS" word mark across the baselines and the classic interlocking BU at midcourt. On the east sideline, between the team benches, a depiction of Baylor's four national championship trophies will be displayed. "Foster Pavilion" will be written in gold text underneath the west sideline in recognition of the namesakes of Baylor's new Foster Pavilion.

Included under the Foster Pavilion name is "Waco, Texas," representing our tremendous city partnership. Our city, our Waco – a city on a hill,  steeped with tradition, countless opportunities, and a rich variety of experiences.

On the playing surface, each lane will have a darker stain and will feature the Big 12 Conference logo in green and gold, along with 1845 stained in each free-throw arch, denoting the year Baylor University was chartered by the Republic of Texas, making Baylor University the oldest university in Texas and the world's largest Baptist University.

The Baylor Bear head logo will be displayed inside each 3-point arch. On each end of the interlocking BU logo at midcourt, the court will be labeled the "Mark & Paula Hurd Floor." Baylor Athletics' social media marks will be displayed along the length of the court in front of the benches.

[Descriptions of the elements on the court design of the Mark & Paula Hurd Floor at the Foster Pavilion.]

- BaylorBears.com -

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications
Men’s Tennis Sport Program Administrator