[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] MEDIA ADVISORY: Post-Practice Media Availability Cancelled

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Fri Apr 21 14:27:42 CDT 2023

All –

In an effort to accommodate media needs from last night and working around a walk-through practice today, we have moved our media availability with assistant coach Christian Robinson, and linebackers Matt Jones, Brooks Miller and Josh White, up to 4:30 p.m. today in the elevator lobby on the backside of the Simpson Center.

Please let me know if have any questions.

Thanks,

BI

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications
Men’s Tennis Sport Program Adminstrator