[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] MEDIA ADVISORY: Post-Practice Media Availability Cancelled

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 20 17:16:45 CDT 2023

We will reschedule our media availability with assistant coach Christian Robinson, and linebackers Matt Jones, Brooks Miller and Josh White, until tomorrow, with an approximate time at 4:55 pm at our regular location in the elevator lobby on the back of the Simpson Center.

BI

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications
Men’s Tennis Sport Program Adminstrator