[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] BAYLOR FOOTBALL: COVID-19 Update

Bryan, Taylor Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu
Thu Dec 10 15:58:21 CST 2020

STATEMENT FROM VICE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF ATHLETICS MACK RHOADES

“At this time and in the interest of our student-athletes, coaches, and staff, we have temporarily closed our football facility and are taking all possible precautions. Our focus remains on playing the scheduled game with Oklahoma State at McLane Stadium on December 12.”

Taylor Bryan | Assistant AD for Football External
C: 254-709-4411 | O: 254-710-3538

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>