[Tair-l] Location for 2021 TAIR Conference

Isbell, Teresa tisbell at dcccd.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:38:56 CDT 2018

Hello, everyone!

The Executive Committee is looking at sites for the 2021 conference. Hotels have already contacted us about hosting our event. Before I respond to any, I want to know where you would like go for TAIR 2021: DFW Metroplex, Central Texas (Waco/Temple/B-CS) or Houston/Galveston area.  Just click on the link to give your vote.

http://elc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0p1EpLA8O572fOt

Thanks for your help and have a great weekend.

Teresa Isbell
TAIR President

Teresa Isbell, Ph.D.
Dean of Planning, Research & Institutional Effectiveness

El Centro College
801 Main Street, A215
Dallas, TX 75202
P: 214-860-2016