[Tair-l] Farewell to TAIR

Borcoman, Gabriela Gabriela.Borcoman at THECB.state.tx.us
Thu Jun 7 16:12:34 CDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Today is my last day at THECB. I took a position at Tarrant CC - South Campus that is not related to IR.

I enjoyed knowing and working with all of you and I hope that our paths will cross in the future. TAIR was the organization that gave me the knowledge about IR and IE, and the professionals that I met at the conferences taught me what this profession is about. Thank all of you for your support during these years.

In the future please direct all your requests to Bill Abasolo, Director of Planning. Bill.Abasolo at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:Bill.Abasolo at thecb.state.tx.us> or phone #:512-427-6531

Regards,

Gabriela

Gabriela Borcoman, MD, PhD
Senior Program Director, Strategic Planning and Funding
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
email: gabriela.borcoman at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:gabriela.borcoman at thecb.state.tx.us>
phone: (512) 427-6134
fax:      (512) 427-6147