[Tair-l] Quick Survey: Does your office provide researchers student-level data?

Moske, Amanda K. moskea at hartwick.edu
Tue May 29 13:45:09 CDT 2018

Hi Paul,
We rarely receive those types of requests; however, we have given out
de-identified student-level data to faculty and staff.

Hope this helps,
Amanda

*Amanda Kay Moske, Ph.D. *| *Director of Institutional Research &
Effectiveness*

*Hartwick College* | Bresee Hall 322 | One Hartwick Drive | Oneonta, NY
13820

607.431.4997 office | *moskea at hartwick.edu <moskea at hartwick.edu>* | *Office
of Institutional Research & Effectiveness
<https://www.hartwick.edu/about-us/institutional-research-effectiveness/>*

*For data requests, please use Hartwick's Data Request Form
<http://info.hartwick.edu/forms/irdatarequest.html>.*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.