[Tair-l] FW: AO-Pre-Registration for AIR Forum

Soon Merz smerz at austincc.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:39:04 CST 2016

The AIR Office has asked that we share this message with TAIR members.
--Soon

[image:
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/8497607464a9bf4b9015ea42a/images/1d00e17a-d5fb-4960-b1e0-7959bf4ee4dd.png]
<http://airweb.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8497607464a9bf4b9015ea42a&id=9cd015c016&e=36e2a17d6c>

Limited Pre-Registration Available for 2017 AIR Forum

Dear <informal>,

Registration for the 2017 AIR Forum in Washington, DC, officially opens
February 6, 2017. However, we understand that in some cases, budget and
fiscal year realities require that a conference registration be completed
before the end of the calendar year.

If you and/or your colleagues would like to attend the 2017 Forum but need
to designate the registration fees before December 31, you can register now
by visiting the Forum registration web page
<http://airweb.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8497607464a9bf4b9015ea42a&id=75f4ec4d34&e=36e2a17d6c>
and downloading a special PDF registration form.

Online registration for the 2017 AIR Forum and Forum workshops opens on
February 6.

We look forward to seeing you in Washington, DC, May 30-June 2, 2017!

Sincerely,

Laura Knoll
Assistant Director of Meetings & Events