[Tair-l] Reporting SAT scores on the Public University CBM00B (Due October 2016) report

Parker, Doug Doug.Parker at THECB.state.tx.us
Tue Oct 4 13:38:03 CDT 2016

Beginning in March 2016 a redesigned SAT exam was given to students. For data reporting and analysis purposes, we do not want to mix the old and new SAT exam scores in the CBM reporting, so we are asking institutions to only report scores from exams taken prior to the redesign.

In this year's CBM00B report, please only include the actual combined SAT score in Item #26 if the scores are from the "old" SAT exam (taken prior to March 2016). Input all zeros in Item #26 if the student only has "new" SAT scores (taken in March 2016 or later).  For planning purposes, please note that for the fall 2017 CBM00B we will ask that only scores from the "new" SAT (taken March 2016 and later) are reported for this item.

If you have any questions or need clarification on this change, please contact Melissa Humphries (melissa.humphries at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:melissa.humphries at thecb.state.tx.us>).