[Tair-l] TAIR has gone mobile!!

Proff, Kate A kproff at txstate.edu
Fri Feb 26 12:27:27 CST 2016

[https://guidebook.com/img/img_nav_logo.png]
Texas Association for Institutional Research
Annual Conference has gone mobile!

This email is to inform you Texas Association for Institutional Research Annual Conference has gone mobile on Guidebook!
[https://s3.amazonaws.com/gearsfeprod.guidebook.com/3843aa5aad59cb5c972aaeb7193eefc1.f412e8d1.png]

We strongly encourage you to download our mobile guide to enhance your experience at Texas Association for Institutional Research Annual Conference. You'll be able to plan your day with a personalized schedule and browse exhibitors, maps and general show info.

The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site<https://guidebook.com/browse/>.

To get the guide, choose one of the methods below:
*         Download 'Guidebook' from the Apple App Store<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidebook/id428713847?mt=8> or the Android Marketplace<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guidebook.android&hl=en>
*         Visit https://guidebook.com/g/TAIR2016 from your phone's browser
*         Scan the following image with your mobile phone (QR-Code reader required, e.g. 'Red Laser', 'Barcode Scanner')

[https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=150x150&cht=qr&chl=tair2016&choe=UTF-8&chld=L%7C0]

TO DOWNLOAD THE TAIR 2016 GUIDE:
>From the Guidebook application, tap "Download Guides".  At the top tap "Passphrase".  In the Passphrase box (*not the Search box!), enter the code tair2016 and the guide will download to your device!

Shortly, I will send out a list of Guidebook tips and tricks to TAIR-L.

See you at the event!

(c) 2015 Guidebook