[Texasslateusers] Apply Texas EDI Conversion

Bob Baldwin baldwinb at southwestern.edu
Thu Jul 26 16:57:39 CDT 2018

Hello all,

Happy almost August 1! I hope everyone is either ready to start taking
applications or has already started!

I wanted to take a quick poll. How do you all handle ApplyTexas
applications in Slate?  I know some schools use middleware, (e.g.,
Constituo) to convert the EDI, while others have found a homegrown solution
to accomplish the same thing. I'm sure there may also be other work-arounds
some of you use.

We are still entering the applications individually by hand, which
obviously is not ideal. So, we're considering our options and are
interested in hearing how other schools approach the EDI/Slate
incompatibility issue.

If you wouldn't mind briefly sharing your school's approach, I'd appreciate
it!

--Bob

--
Bob Baldwin