[Tema2017] Update on conference

Larson, Paul Paul_Larson at baylor.edu
Mon Aug 7 03:49:01 CDT 2017

We have extended the deadline for the call for papers out to September 1 to accommodate all of those traveling medievalists who haven’t been home in three months:  Send your abstracts to Cristian_Bratu at baylor.edu<mailto:Cristian_Bratu at baylor.edu>

Our registration page is not quite ready. I suspect that it will be ready by August 14th, but I will send another update when that happens—thanks for your patience.

Best wishes for a felicitous end of summer!

Paul E. Larson, Ph. D
Professor of Spanish
Director of Undergraduate Studies--Spanish
One Bear Place 97391
Burleson 101.02
Department of Modern Languages and Cultures
Baylor University
Waco, Texas  76798

254-710-6002 or Fax 254-710-3799
Paul_Larson at baylor.edu<mailto:Paul_Larson at baylor.edu>