[Scholarship-L] Scholarship opportunities

Baylor Scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Fri Jun 4 09:17:31 CDT 2021

Happy Friday and  Sic 'Em Bears! We are pleased to pass along these scholarship opportunities:

Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
https://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program.html
Deadline: June 16, 2021

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Undergraduate Scholarship Program
https://www.cia.gov/careers/jobs/undergraduate-scholarship-program/
Deadline: June 18, 2021

Car Accident Scholarship
https://zaneslaw.com/2021-car-accident-scholarship/
Deadline: June 30, 2021

Ernest I. & Eurice Miller Bass Scholarship Fund
HighGround Advisors.org (scholarship application attached)
Deadline: July 15, 2021

Sam W. & Nettie Hughes Memorial Trust Scholarship Fund
HighGround Advisors.org (scholarship application attached)
Deadline: July 15, 2021

Avnet Law 2021 National Scholarship
https://avnetlaw.com/scholarship
Deadline: July 15, 2021

Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. Law School Diversity Scholarship Program
https://buckfirelaw.com/scholarships/law/
Deadline: October 1, 2021

Best regards,
Your Baylor Scholarship Team

[BU_e-signature]<https://www.baylor.edu/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert us by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. Further, please understand that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments by anyone other than addressee(s) or their agent(s) is strictly prohibited.