[Scholarship-L] National Scholarship Month celebration continues

Baylor Scholarships scholarships at baylor.edu
Wed Dec 4 14:52:35 CST 2019

CREATE A SCHOLARSHIP (Contest No. 3)

Thanks to all who participated in the Niche Scholarship challenge! We hope you gained some insight on the importance of thinking outside of the box when it comes to searching/applying for unique scholarship opportunities.

Although November is over, we're wrapping up National Scholarship month by issuing a challenge to all future philanthropists! If you've received a scholarship, you know how impactful it can be. We're challenging you to think of what kind of scholarship you would create and what qualities, abilities, or other attributes you would look for when deciding who would receive your scholarship.

Once you've thought about it, grab your phone, or whatever recording device you have at your disposal, and record a video (at least 30 seconds, no longer than one minute) and tell us all about it. The prize for this challenge is a $2000 scholarship for spring 2020!

The contest runs through Thursday, December 12th at 5:00 pm.

There will be one winner selected by our committee from all valid entries.

One entry per participant.

The winner will be notified via email on Monday, December 16th.